When you get an Email, Phone Call, Fax, or Text Message recall notification
It is important to log in and to view all of the recall items & information, plus any attachments in order to take the appropriate action as requested by your supplier.
- If you received an e-mail or fax notification from your supplier through Recall InfoLink, follow these steps to access your personalized recall information:
- For e-mail, simply click the weblink that follows the words, “To acknowledge the notice and login…”
- For fax, please click “Login” on the menu bar above, and enter your Username & Password listed on that notification,
- For both, then review the recall information, and take any actions required by the notice.
- If you received a telephone call informing you about a recall from Recall InfoLink’s notification service, follow these steps to access your personalized recall information:
- Please check your Email or Fax for notice about the event, and log in using the steps above.
- If you cannot find the e-mail or fax notification and need help with your login, please contact Recall Support.
- Note: Pressing a number on your phone after listening to the message and selecting the best option will register you as receiving the message, and will stop future calls about that current recall event. However, this is not true when the message is on your voice mail. After receiving the phone notification, follow the steps listed above.
- To receive product CREDIT you must log in, handle the recall, then “Continue to Step 2″ and enter your Quantity Removed, (and any Comments if required by your Supplier). Be sure to select “Case” or “Each”, and “Verify”.
If you need help at any time accessing your information or using the system in any way, you may call or e-mail Recall Support for assistance. Please give your complete Company/Store name and phone number.
Recall InfoLink is available to help any company initiate an active recall or withdrawal event to your own customers.
For recall assistance, please see our “Contact Us“ page.